What if you are paid for thinking about creative makeup ideas or trends? Isn’t it exciting? Ofcourse, it is exciting and interesting too. It will be amazing to think about the latest makeup trends, practicing them and many more things. Most women like applying makeup. Do you want to become an international makeup artist? Are you serious about pursuing a career in the international makeup industry? If yes, then you are at the right place because we are here to guide you.
So, first of all we’ll talk about who is a makeup artist?
Basically a makeup artist or MUA is an individual who applies makeup on others for any magazine, film, occasion or wedding. Makeup is the most important tool for many women because it enhances one’s beauty and look. Makeup makes your look more presentable and increases your self-confidence.
Who doesn’t want to become makeup artist international? Everyone wants to become an international makeup artist. Some of us have dreamt of becoming an international make-up artist.
Benefits of Becoming a Makeup Artist?
Earlier, the makeup artist profession was not considered as an ideal job. But nowadays, time has changed and both men and women are choosing it as their career. Benefits of becoming a makeup artist are:
- You will get higher job opportunities.
- You will get the opportunity to travel to many places, meet new people and learn new skills.
- When you meet new people, your communication will become better and helpful in learning new things.
- You will earn a good amount of money and fame too.
- This occupation has flexible work hours and you will get job security.
- This occupation does not need higher qualifications.
What is the difference between an international and domestic makeup artist?
Difference between an international and domestic makeup artist are:
- A makeup artist only knows about indian skin types and tones whereas an international makeup artist knows about indian as well as foreign skin types and tones.
- In comparison, an international makeup artist earns more money than a makeup artist.
- A makeup artist learns the latest Indian makeup trends whereas an international makeup artist learns the latest international makeup trends.
- Furthermore, a makeup artist has very basic knowledge of beauty products. On the other hand, an international makeup artist is an expert.
What are the benefits of being an international makeup expert?
Benefits of being an international makeup expert are listed below:
- You will get higher pay as an international makeup expert. Most makeup artists charge a great amount of money per hour.
- Nobody wants to work on a hectic schedule. So, it is a great career choice as it has flexible work hours.
- You will get higher job opportunities as it is a recession-proof career.
- You will travel to many different places.
- You can get a chance to work with celebrities for an advertisement, a film or a shoot.
- You will meet a lot of people from another religion, state, culture, etc. which helps you to enhance and learn new makeup skills.
But the main question is how to become an international makeup expert?
There are many beauty academies which offer makeup artist courses but International Beauty Expert is the only one academy which offers a professional makeup artist course. International Beauty Expert is the best international makeup artist academy and its main focus is to improve and enhance interested candidates’ skills in the beauty and hair styling industry to international level.
We mentor and guide students about numerous courses according to the candidate’s preferences. We provide both domestic and makeup artist international courses. National courses are provided by the National academies which are under us and are certified by IBE. On the other hand, international courses are provided by us.
IBE transforms a basic learner to an professional makeup artist. IBE provides loan facilities and scholarships to needy candidates. You will learn technical skills like identifying skin color and skin tones, different techniques of using makeup, how to choose correct makeup brushes and tools and many more things. Moreover, IBE is an internationally certified MUA which levels up your makeup skills.
There are some steps at IBE to become an international makeup artist and you have to follow these steps:
- Initial step is that you have to pursue a national makeup artist course from national academies certified by IBE.
- IBE provides international makeup artist seminars to the students during course.
- After the completion of the national makeup artist course, students get certified by IBE and get a job placement in India.
- Then, you have to pursue an international diploma or certificate makeup artist course at IBE.
- When the course is completed then students will get certified by IBE and get an international job placement.
Benefits of choosing International Beauty Expert?
There are many benefits of choosing International Beauty Expert for makeup artist courses. Some of them are listed below:
- First of all, you will earn a good amount of money.
- IBE provides you job placement after the completion of the international makeup artist course.
- In IBE, no higher education qualification is required. Its eligibility criteria is minimum 10th or 12th pass.
- You can become an international makeup artist after the completion of the international course.
- You can earn a good amount of money. If you pursue a domestic makeup artist course from IBE then you can earn approx INR 50,000 to 60,000 per month. And if you pursue a professional makeup artist course from IBE then you can earn approx INR 3 lacs to 5 lacs per month.
- It is not compulsory that you have to do an international job after the completion of this course, you can work as a domestic makeup artist too.
- If you choose IBE for a domestic makeup artist course then you will get the opportunity to learn from top beauty academies near your city like Meribindiya International Academy, Lakmē Academy, VLCC Academy and many more.
- You will get certified by IBE which helps you to stand out in the job market and earn more money.
- You will get an exposure to big brands of national and international beauty industry.
- Your technical and communication skills will improve.
- You will get an opportunity to work in your country as well as in foreign countries.
- When you travel to other countries , you will learn new makeup skills too.
What will you learn from IBE?
The course gives an individual a platform to establish himself as an international makeup expert in the industry. Here, you will learn about how to apply the right makeup to the customers. You will get to learn about international skin types & tones and you will get an international job replacement.
If you are interested in becoming an international makeup expert then you have the best option- International Beauty Expert which is an international open academy makeup artistry.
For more details and query,
Contact on : + 91 8595172415