International Cosmetology is a field which has a huge career growth. In this field, cosmetologists help to beautify nails, hair and skin. This course provides you with a lot of career choices that’s why it is a great career choice. After becoming an international cosmetologist, you can earn a good amount of money.
What is cosmetology?
Cosmetology is the study and application of beauty treatments of skin, nails and hair and about how to beautify them. It is an art and science which main focus is to beautify and enhance people’s looks.
Many academies are there which provide both cosmetology and beautician courses.
Cosmetology course offers you numerous career choices such as hairdresser, beautician, nail technician, etc. Cosmetology is broadly classified as: Clinical Cosmetology and Non-Clinical Cosmetology.
Who is a cosmetologist?
Cosmetologist is a beauty expert who helps to make people look good. A cosmetologist provides beauty services related to haircare, skin care, body care and nail care.
People often get confused between a dermatologist and cosmetologist. Both professions are different from each other. Let’s discuss the difference between a dermatologist and cosmetologist.
What is the difference between a dermatologist and cosmetologist?
There are many differences between a dermatologist and cosmetologist. Some of them are listed below:
- Dermatologist is a skin doctor who provides medical treatment for all skin, nail and hair related problems and a Cosmetologist is a beauty expert who provides beauty treatments for nail, hair and skin.
- A dermatologist is a medical expert who analyzes and provides medical treatment for conditions related to skin, hair and nails.
- A cosmetologist is a beauty expert who takes care of hair, skin and nails of people.
- A dermatologist must have knowledge of neurology, basic surgery, etc.
- A cosmetologist works in a salon, spa and cruise.
These are the main differences between a dermatologist and cosmetologist.
Cosmetology courses in India
Some of the best cosmetology courses in India are:
- Diploma courses:
- Diploma in Professional makeup
- Diploma in Cosmetology
- Diploma in Beautician
- Diploma in Aesthetics
- Diploma in Laser aesthetics
- Advance Diploma in Aesthetics
- Advance Diploma in Cosmetology
- PG Diploma courses
- PG Diploma in Medical Cosmetology, Clinical Cosmetology and Triology
- Certificate courses
- Certificate in Cosmetology
- Certificate in Herbal and Beauty therapy
- Certificate in Professional makeup
- Certificate in Aesthetics
- Certificate in Laser aesthetics
- Advance Certificate in Cosmetology
- Advance Certificate in Aesthetics
- B.Sc in Cosmetology: You can opt for B.Sc in Cosmetology too.
What are the job roles of a cosmetologist?
The job roles of a cosmetologist are:
- Hair cutting, hair styling, hair coloring
- Recommend clients on the topics related to beauty.
- Perform facials
- Provide spa services
- Grooming nails
Their job roles range from a simple haircut, hair wash, hair extension, coloring, manicure to facials.
Career scope for an international cosmetologist
There are a lot of career scope in the field of cosmetology. Some of them are:
- You can work in a salon or spa all over the world.
- Cosmetologist can work as an international nail technician (manicure, pedicure, nail art).
- You can work in skin clinics all around the world, if you are interested in skin care.
- You can open your own beauty salon or parlor all over the world.
Which skills are required to become an international cosmetologist?
List of skills which are required to become a professional in cosmetologist:
- You must have great interpersonal skills and consultant skills.
- You must have knowledge of physiology of skin. (Skin based on national and international human diversity)
- You should be familiar with the physiology of nails. (Nails based on national and international human diversity)
- You must be familiar with the physiology of hair. (Hair based on national and international human diversity)
- A cosmetologist must have a good understanding of the art of beauty treatments like facials, makeup, etc.
- A cosmetologist should be up-to-date with services and products.
- You must possess an excellent personality.
- Cosmetologist have to be physically fit to carry out the role of a cosmetologist.
- You must have time-management skills.
- A cosmetologist must be proficient in using international beauty & makeup products and beauty tools.
How to become an international cosmetologist?
To become an international cosmetologist, you need to get some educational and license requirements. First of all, you have to join an international beauty academy to pursue an international cosmetology course. International Beauty Expert is one and only international beauty academy which offers international cosmetology courses. IBE offers a diploma in cosmetology too. Here, you will get knowledge of basic cosmetology. IBE provides beautician training and an international job placement.
There are some procedures to get certified as an international cosmetologist at IBE. These procedure are listed below:
- You have to pursue a domestic cosmetology course from IBE’s certified academies and take cosmetology classes there.
- After the completion of the domestic cosmetology course, you will get certified by IBE and get a job placement.
- You have to join an international cosmetology or beautician class at IBE.
- After this, you will get certified by IBE and get an international job placement.
What are the benefits of choosing International Beauty Expert (IBE) for an international cosmetology course?
Benefits of choosing IBE for international cosmetology and beautician course are:
- You can become an expert in cosmetology at IBE.
- You can get higher pay after becoming an international cosmetologist.
- International Beauty Expert academy provides free international cosmetology seminars for students.
- IBE provides international internships and job placement to the students.
- You will get certified by IBE which will help you to get a job easily.
- After becoming an international cosmetologist, you can travel to many foreign countries.
- You will get the opportunity to work with the national and international beauty and wellness industry.
IBE’s international cosmetology course is designed to transform you into an expert professional in beauty and wellness. You will learn about different beauty techniques related to hairstyles, nail care, skin care and are rewarded with a beautician course certificate.
To become an international cosmetologist, you have to just choose the right cosmetology course and the right academy.
For more details,
Contact: +91 8595172415